These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 11, 2007

FROM DR ABUDU USMAN

From: Usman Abu - dr_abudu@yahoo.fr

FROM THE DESK OF BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,DR. ABUDU USMANBANQUE INTERNATIONALE DE LAFRIQUE DE LOUEST BIAOABIDJAN, REPUBLIC OF COTE D,IVOIREWEST AFRICADIRECT LINE TEL +22506671536

ATTN,
I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents does not meet with your personal and business ethics,
I appologise in advance.Before I proceed I would like to introduce my self to you. My name is Dr ABUDU USMAN , a staff of the above BANK.I have urgent and confidential business preposition for you.
On July 21, 2003, an oil contractor with the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE National Petroleum Corporation MR George Brumley made a numbered time fixed) deposited for twelve calendar valued at $10.5m US dollars ten million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars in my branch.Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contact employers COTE D'IVOIRE National Petroleum Corporation that MR George Brumley, died in Air crash along with his entire family.
See belowhttp://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.htmlOn further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that MR George Brumley did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork.
This sum of US$10.500.000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.
No one will come forward to claim it. According to the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE banking Law, at the expiration of 6 years the money will revert to the ownership of the COTE D'IVOIRE Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to MR George Brumley so that the fruits of this old man labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
As an Accountant and a staff of this BANK, What we have to do is simple if you adheir to my instructions. You will send to me your complete names, address and information's which I will secretly programme in the computer account to the file of late MR George Brumley in our bank as his registered associate before his death and who is entitle to inherit the deposit incase of his death.
Then after that I will send to you by email the text of the application I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 60% will be for me.
There after I will visit your country for disbursement accoding to the percentages indicated, remember the transfer of this money does not matter your nationality or country of origin.You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Your's faithfully,
DR ABUDU USMAN.(bill and exchange manager )
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp