These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 09, 2007

FROM THE DESK OFBARRISTER GEORGE ASSOCIATES

From: FROM THE DESK OFBARRISTER GEORGE ASSOCIATES - barprivate_net200@yahoo.com

FROM THE DESK OF:BARRISTER GEORGE & ASSOCIATES
No. 20, BURMA ROAD,APAPA, LAGOS -
Private Email:barprivate_net200@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Ma

I am Barrister George Harry Solicitor, Personal Attorney to
one foreigner (ENGR ANTHONY GOODLUCK), who used to work with Shell
Petroleum Company.

On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and their three
children were involved in a car accident.Unfortunately they all lost
their lives in the event of the accident,since then I have made
several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives,
this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several Unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of His family but
of no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in
recovering the money left behind by my client before they get
Confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Finance Company the bank where this huge
deposits were lodged. Particularly, the bank where the deceased had a
deposit valued US$10.5 million dollars Consequently,The bank issued me
a
notice to provide the Next Of Kin or have his deposit with them
confiscated within the next twenty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3
years now, I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner like him so that the
proceeds of this deposit valued at US$10.5 Million dollars can be
paid to you and then you and i can share the money accordingly. 45%
for you and 55% for me.We will procure all necessary legal documents
that can be used to back up the claim. All I require from you, is
your honesty and full co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email barprivate_net200@yahoo.com to
enable us discuss further and also forward your personal telephone
and fax numbers to me immediately.

Best regards,

>From Barrister George Harry {Esq