These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FROM Anita Adams

From: atum anita - aniiitatum1@yahoo.co.in

FROM Anita AdamsIvory Coast West AfricaTell +22502393314Dearest OnePlease I know this may come to you by supprise , because you do not know me, I need your assistance that is why I am writing you, it is my desire of going into relationship with you. My name is Mrs Anita Adams a nationality of Abidjan. I am married to late Mr. Johnson Adams who was a gold merchant in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for twenty years with a Son. He died after an illness that lasted for four long years. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $8.7Million U.S. Dollars) with one of the prime Bank in Abidjan the capital city Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to orphanage homes/churches or better still a good Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I instructed here in. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I have a Son that will inherit this money but my Son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decided to use some of the money to work for God and live some for my Son to have a better live. my Son is just 18years old now, he have low menterlity and my husband´s trusted relatives here died during the political crises,I have seen that my Son is incapable to handle this type of money and I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. The doctor advised me not to answer any phone calls due to my health condition, my Son can aways answer phone calls on my behalf.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Contact of the Bank in Abidjan will the fund is now . I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.Expecting to hearing from you, Remain blessed in the name of the Lord. Mrs. Anita Adams+22502393314
_________________________________________________________________
Le blog Messenger de Michel, candidat de la Nouvelle Star : analyse, news, coulisses… A découvrir !
http://michel-nouvelle-star2007.spaces.live.com