These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

Donating To you for charity

From: Mrs Cynthia Jean Juarez - cjuarez005@yahoo.com

FROM MRS. CYNTHIA JEAN JUAREZ
19 Seagrave Road, Fulham,
London SW6 1RP,
United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

I am CYNTHIA JEANJUAREZ,a citizen of United States of America but I am
based in London.

I am a gold merchant, I spent all my life on investment and
corporate business, unfortunately I lost my husband and my two beautiful kids
on the 24th November 2001 Cross air aircraft crash of the 97-seat
Jumbolino Avero RJ-100 aircraft en route from Berlin, Germany to
Zurich,Switzerland. The aircraft crashed in poor weather conditions as it
approached Zurich airport.

On 4th September,2006, I went for a medical check up,and my
personal doctor confirmed to me that I have a lung cancer which can easily
take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, I quickly called a
pastor to give me positive thinking on this solution and he advised me to
donate all I have to the less-privileged in the society since I don't have any
child that will inherit it.

I have decided to donate the fund which I deposited with a security
company US$3.5 Million (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) to a non-governmental,or a non religious, or a non profit
Organization or better still an individual that will utilize this money the
way I have instruct here in. I want the Organization, or an individual, that
will use this gift which comes from my sweat to fund the upkeep of widows,
widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged
children.

I am writing this letter to any Organization or better still an
individual that will utilize this money the way I have instructed. And as
soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact information of my
attorney whom I have entrusted everything regarding the claim of
this fund from the security company where the fund was deposited. He will
assist you secure all the required documents to make sure you claim this fund,
and also a Letter of Authority will be issued to you on my behalf on this
regards, making you the original beneficiary of this fund with other related
documents.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.Hope
to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your
family.

Best Regards

MRS. CYNTHIA JEAN JUAREZ