These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doctors Report

From: Roland Carr - rcarr@inbox.az

Mr. Roland Carr
25, Dolhamm Clark Ave.,
Worcestershire, London,
DB 200NE, England,
United Kingdom.

Dear Beloved,
Greetings to you in the name of God.

I am Mr. Roland Carr,undergoing medical treatment in GARDEN HOSPITAL, 46-50
Sunny Gardens Rd.,Hendon,London. NW4 1RX, England.

I am Mr Roland Carr,I worked with British Judicial Commission in Chelsea,
England, for over a decade I have been married for fifteen years without a
child. Before my brief illness I vow to use my wealth for the down trodden and
the less privileged in the society. After the deathoy my wife I decided to
re-marry or get child outside my matrimonial home.When my late wife was alive
we both deposited the sum of £11,000,000.00 (Eleven Million Pounds sterling)
with one Finance/Security Company, this money is still with the Security
Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months
due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided
to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who
will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an
individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent
persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the world. I
understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I
do not have any child that will inherit this money and my wife elatives are not
inclined to helping poor persons in the society and I do not want our hard
earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my sprit will not
accept. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
lmighty God . I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because
of my health, and because of the presence of my wife's relatives around me
always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things
are possible. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of
the Finance/Security Company in Europe as we progress along. I will also issue
you a letter of authority/recommendation that will empower you as the original
beneficiary of this funds. I want you to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to
serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also
in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein.

Hoping to hear from you.
Thank you and may the Almighty richly bless you.

When responding, send your reply to :rolandcarr@myway.com
Yours sincerely,

Mr.Roland Carr.
Benefactor.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
inbox.az - Yeni e-mail xidmeti! 100 Mb sahe, anti-spam