These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dearest sirmadam

From: Barr Thomas Cole - thomascole1960@terramail.com.sv

Thomas Cole & CO.
Barrister & Solicitors,
Coles Chambers,
Suite 6, 3rd Floor,
118 Lord Lurgard Street, Lagos Island.
P.O.Box 75519,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Hello sir/madam,

Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I
am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to establishing
a relationship, but you will realize the reason for my action after going
through this email.

I am Barrister Thomas Cole, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney
to Late Richard Burson. I got your impressive information after a
Conscious search for a reliable and matured mind that has all it Takes to
execute this project. I was elated when I saw your address, and I picked a
keen interest with confidence to solicit for your help in executing this
opportunity. However, I was moved to contact you based on the present
situation of this opportunity, which I may say, is a God given offer.

There was a foreigner who lived here in NIGERIA some time ago; he is
called Richard Burson by name, until his death. I was his Personal
Attorney, unfortunately Richard Burson Trip died with his wife and their
two kids in a Local Plane Crash at Kano State, which enroute from sokoto
to Abuja (the capital city of Nigeria), all occupants in the Plane lost
their lives, unfortunately on this same flight were other dignitaries like
the former Nigeria Sports Minister and a host of others.

The following websites could be referenced: Please go through the website.

http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm

Owing to his death, his bank called on me for a meeting as regards his
Account Balance with the bank, being h is attorney till the time of his
death, I was told to come up with any of his relatives to come and claim
the money, I tried all I could to trace his family, but all my efforts
proved abortive.
Since January this year till date, the bank has been asking me to look for
his family because they realize that a lot of people have been trying to
claim the money as his next of kin, but after verification, It is found
out that those people are not really his next of kin, because they cannot
provide any legal evidence to prove that they are his relative.Hence, I
have decided to use you as his next of kin to claim the money as it
happens that none of his relatives will ever appear to claim the funds,
besides I have all his documented memo in my possession, which will back
you up before the bank as his next of kin .
I have the logistics to make your name to be that you are the rightful
next of kin to the deceased and as well as the beneficiary of the funds.
The amount involved is US$28.5Million Dollars. As regards to that, I will
like you to furnish me with the following information, which I will use to
secure the legal documents.

(1). FULL NAMES
(2). COMPLETE CONTACT ADDRESS
(3). CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
(4). FAX NUMBER
(5). OCCUPATION
(6). AGE
(7). Sex

As soon as I receive your information, I will forward an application for
account closures to which you will submit to the concerned bank as his
next of kin. Be rest assured that, there is no risk involved as I have
perfected and made the necessary arrangements to back you up in claiming
the funds. I will want you to regard this deal as being highly
confidential because this business as transaction demands a high level of
secrecy as the bank does not know that I am involved in the deal.if
interested in the transaction and to enable me feed you with more
information, then do all you can to furnish me with all the needed
informations stated above.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation as I await your reply. Reply
through my alternative email:thomascole1960@terramail.com.sv

Best Regards,

Thomas Cole Esq