These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dear Friend

From: MARIATU FOFANAH - mariatu_fofan@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,
First I must solicit your strictest confidence in thistransaction and I pray that my contacting you will be given genuineapproval considering the fact that we don't know each other before. Iwish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Mariatu Fofanah, I am writing to inform you of my desire to invest in your country.
I am the first daughter of Late Mr. Joseph Fofanah whowas the former Diamond Board Director of Sierra Leone my father wasattacked by the R U F rebels on his way to Bo Region a Northern Part ofSierra Leone, and my father sustained injuries and he died three days later.
Before he died he revealed to me about the two boxes containing$150 million US dollars. Which he deposited with a security company inGhana for safe keeping. My father did not disclose the content of theboxes to the security company. To avoid the officials from raising eyebrows.
Presently I and my brother are here in Ghana to notify thesecurity company of the claims, and we are staying in the refugee camp. Therefore I want you to lecture me on how best we can invest this moneyin your country, because my late father told me that it is dangerousto invest in Africa to avoid suspicions, and due to market instabilitiescoupled with economic and political situation facing Africa, for yourassistance my self and my brother have agreed to offer you 20% of thetotal amount of the money as your commission.
We have all the vitaldocuments covering the deposit and the ownership which I can send toyou.
Note, I have never disclosed this transaction to anybody apartfrom you. So please keep it very very confidential. I will await yourresponse.
mariatu_fofan@yahoo.com Best regards. Mariatu Fofanah.
_________________________________________________________________
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink