These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

DEAR FRIEND

From: PROFCRANE JOHN PROFFIRSTINLANDORG - profcranejohn_firstinlandbankplc@yahoo.it

Prof.Crane John
First Inland Bank (Nig) PLC
Tel: +234-806-281-3295
Email: profcranejohn_firstinlandbankplc@yahoo.it

Dear Friend,

I am an Accountant with FIRST INLAND BANK; my name is Prof.Crane John a
Banker. I am the private Account Manager to ENGINEER (Barry), a
Nationality
of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM
RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

On January 30, 2000, my client, his wife, and three children were
involved in the Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN
which
departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and they, and all of the
family
died in this fatal air crash On January 30, 2000.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy
to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were
lodged,
Particularly the FIRST INLAND BANK Where the deceased had an account
Valued of ($15.5 million U.S Dollars) the Bank has issued me a notice
to
provide the
next of kin. Or have the account confiscated within the next fifteen
official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6
years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased,
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account
valued of ($15.5 million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you
and me
Can share the money.45% to me and 45% to you and 5% for any charity
organization in your country. While 5% for unforeseen bottlenecks we
might
face during this transaction. An Attorney will be contracted to help
us
revalidates and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be
used
to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Best regards,
Prof. Crane John