These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cooperation

From: BARCLAYS BANK AUDIT DEPARTMENT - jeffwinter1019@yahoo.co.uk

Hello

Please permit me to introduce myself to you. I am JEFFERY WINTER, A
Contracted Auditor with Barclays Bank in London, United Kingdom. I
got

your contact from the British Council, and I have decided to contact
you so that we can carry out this mutually beneficial business
transaction.

At our routine Audit check last week, i discovered a dormant account
with a credit balance of £3,500,000.00. On proper examination, I
discovered that the Account belonged to the late Cho Kwi Young,a
Korean

who died 10 years ago in a plane crash. The Barclays Bank will
declare
the Deposit Unclaimable if I advise such,
since no next of kin has come forward to claim it for the past 10
years.

As an Accreditted Auditor, I can advise Barclays Bank to write off
the
Account, and declare the deposit unclaimable.

I am writing you confidentialy because I want a neutral person
outside
of the United Kingdom to APPLY as a family trustee to the Late Cho
Kwi

Young family to have the funds transfered out of the United Kingdom.

Once you agree to partake in the transfer process, we shall appoint
an
ATTORNEY to do all the required
Change of Account Ownership to your name, and then have the deposit
transfered to your Bank Account.

You will be entitled to 40% of the total sum should you be willing to
assist me in this business transaction, 10% will be earmarked for
taxation expense and I will get the remaining 50%. I do not want any
other person to hear about this deal, because I am still a
Contracted
Audit Staff of Barclays Bank UK.

I put my trust in you to handle this transaction successfully. Please
reply to my private
email: jeffwinter1015@yahoo.co.uk or give me a call if you require
further clarification from me.

JEFF WINTER
42 Campshill Road, London United Kingdom.
Tel: + 44 7939978490 Email: jeffwinter1015@yahoo.co.uk