These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

CONTACT ME

From: JenkinHuisanrrcom - josephpoo0111@yahoo.com.cn

Dear Friend,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is
only a day that people meet and become friends and great business
partners. I am Mr Joseph Poo, with a reputable bank here in Hong Kong.
I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you
with the information I am about to reveal to you.

On November 6, 2002, an Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with
the CHEVRON PETROLEUM CORPORATION, Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan made a
(Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at US$24,500,000.00
(Twenty-Four Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my bank and
I happen to be his account officer. Upon maturity in 2005, as his
account officer and as well the account manager, it is my duty to
notify him on the maturity date so I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but the letter was returned undelivered.

After sometime, I tried sending back the letter, but it was again
returned and finally I discovered from his contract employers, Chevron
Petroleum Corporation that Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan died as a result
of torture in the hand of the Iraqi militants after he was kidnapped
along with his family as he was accused of leaking information and
working in an American company.On further investigation, I discovered
that Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan did not declare any next of kin or
relation in all his official documents including his bank deposit
paperwork.This sum of US$24,500,000.00 have been floating and placed
under dormant/unserviceable account by my bank management since no one
have heard from the owner since 2005. I wish to let you know that all
the investigation I have made so far, my bank management is not aware
of it.

With the recent government reforms in my country and their efforts to
support the United Nations in checkmating terrorism aid in the Hong
Kong.By end of this year, the government will pass a new financial
control law which will give the government authority to interrogate
account owners of above $5,000,000.00 to explain the source of the
funds, making sure it is not for terrorism support. I plan to have this
money moved out of the country asap with your assistance in agreeable
terms and conditions, because by the end of the year the government
will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank cannot provide
the account owner to explain the source of the money.

I cannot directly transfer out this money without the help of a
foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance. As the
account Officer to late Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan, I have the power to
influence the processes that can lead to the release of the funds to a
trusted foreigner that I will present as the next of kin to the
account, with the correct information concerning the account which I
intend to supply in due course to you. All documents to enable you
claim this fund will be carefully worked out with the assistance of a
legal expert in inheritance and there is practically no risk
involved.The transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I hope you
can understand and see reason with me, you may see this as an absurdity
,but the reverse is the case here,because what I intend doing is a
normal practice in the banking sector provided it does not breach the
code and conduct of international monetary bodies.As bankers we come
across situation like this, all that matter is to comply strictly to
due process and the law.

I intend to use this money to bid for an oil block for commercial
purpose by virture of my personal relationship with a friend of the Oil
minister of Georgia for the newly discovered offshore oil blocks in the
gulf of South Ossetia.I want to front you also to bid for the oil block
with the money after the money has been successfully transferred to a
safe location in mainland Europe.After securing the oil block, You and
I will reach a private agreement on the development,drilling and
management of the oil block with Exxon-Mobil or Chevron-Texaco to have
the commercial control of the oil block with more economic benefits
acrueing to us.This is the major reason why I need your assistance for
the money to be moved to a safe location overseas with regards to the
oil block, from where it can be easily be used to bid for the oil
block.

I offer to pay you 30% of the money which you would receives after
helping to move the money overseas first and 7% stake on the economic
proceeds from the block on a long term.These offer made to you are
subject to negotiation if you feel disatisfied with the offer.
If you accept to work with me,I will give further details about this
deal as I have a limited time to work it, your urgent reply is needed
via my private email address:josephpojosephpoo0111@yahoo.com.cn,and we
can go over the details.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,
Mr Joseph