These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

Confidencial Proposal

From: rollandssaterraes - rollandssa@terra.es

Confidencial Proposal. I am a Manager of a Bank in Spain, I wish to notify you that I personally listed your name as a beneficiary to the total Sum of $ 5,000,000.00 (Five million dollars) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is my first letter to you).I am contacting you because you bear the same surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary since there is no written will or next of kin while depositing this fund. The depositor of this fund aboard the AF4590 plane with the entire family, which crashed Monday, 31 July 2000 into the Hotelissimo. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm There is no risk involved, as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done perfectly and my position as the branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction with out a trace for I will not like to be disgraced out of my office. In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance through this email address: ralandnageli@aol.com, your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable me file necessary documents at our high court for a letter of probate for the official release of this fund to a private security company where I will direct you to come and pick it up as a private luggage. The money will be kept in your care for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 30% for you and 10% for any expenses we may incur. Yours faithfully,Dr Roland N. ralandnageli@aol.com

PLEASE KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu