These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 27, 2007

Compliment FriendUrgent Response Please

From: Miss Marina Makukha - marina_makuha_2@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,
I know this is an unconventional way of introducing a business, but if you can take your time to read my letter carefully, you will understand the necessity for my action. I am Marina Makukha. I got your email address from the Russia Ministry of Commerce Directory. I have a profiling amount in an excess of $26.5M (Twenty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me.
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:I am Miss Marina Makukha, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been deposited some where in the United Kingdom (undisclosed for now), where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political parties You can catch more of the story on this http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable transfer of the sum to you. You will be rewarded with 30%, 5% has been mapped out for any expenses that might occur during the transaction While 15% will be spent on taxes in your country. I have decided to use my share of this transaction to relocate to American continent and invest on the Real Estate Venture. The transaction has to be concluded in less than 2 weeks. As soon as I get your willingness to comply through my most private email address: [marina_mukakha@yahoo.com.hk] , I will give you more details and sites that will enable you find out more about the transaction.
Thank you very much
Regards,
Miss Marina Makukha
Note: Please all message should be forwarded to my private E-mail at marina_mukakha@yahoo.com.hk
_________________________________________________________________
Try Live.com - your fast, personalised homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-gb