These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Business Proposal

From: INFOWEBaustinrrcom - info_web1111@yahoo.com.hk

Goodday,
I am Stewart Moore, Staff Standard Life Bank Limited.
I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment
he placed under our banks management three years ago.I would
respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by
as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our
investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would
like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of
interest to you.In 2000, the subject matter; came to our bank to
engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He
informed us that he had a financial portfolio of fifty million united
states dollars($50,000,000,00).i want you to stand as the bona-fide
next of kin to the desease.
My proposal; you share the same surname With our late client; I am
prepared to place you in a position to instruct The security Firm to
release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.Upon
receipt of the deposit,I am prepared to share the money with you in
half. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have
them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50% for me, 50%
for you Should you be interested please send me your full
names,private phone/fax number and A valid identification, I will
prefer you reach me on my private email address below And finally
after that i shall provide you with more details of this
transaction.Your earliest response to this letter will be highly
appreciated.
Email: info_web1111@yahoo.com.hk