These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

Attention DirectorCEO

From: MrsMary Benson - marybenson00@hotmail.com

12 Madeba Drive
SunCity,Johannesburg
South Africa.
Tel:+27-73-519-2000

Attention: Director/CEO,

I am Mrs.Mary Benson the wife of late Mr.James Benson, from ZIMBABWE,I
got your contact address ,when l was searching for business opportunities
in your country.

During the current crisis against the farmers of Zimbabwe by supporters of
our President Robert Mugabe to Claim all the white owners farms in my
Country, he ordered all the farmers to surrender their farms to his party
members and their followers My husband was one of the biggest farmers in
the Country and although a black indigene, He did not support the
presidents political ideology.

Therefore the Presidents supporters invaded my husbands farm burnt down
everything , killed him and confiscated all his investments. After the
death of my husband, my son and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the
safety of our lives. On our departure from Zimbabwe, We took along with us
some of the document's that my husband gave to me before he died, which he
told me that he deposited the amounted of USD$20,000,000.00( Twenty
Million United States Dollars) in the Republic of South Africa before he
died, as a personal valuables in Private Security Company and we sought
for Political asylum

My son has suggested and I agree that we have to further move out of
African Continent to overseas for actual safety and to do a reliable
business investments. Therefore we have decided that I should contact any
reliable overseas person , firm, Company who could assist us to transfer
this money out of South Africa through a current investment account
because as refugees we are not allowed to operate any account .If my
proposal is considered ,assisting us to transfer this money to your
country, we confidentially agree to offer you 30% of the total found, 5%
will be for any expenses that may be incurred during the transaction , 65%
will be for me and my family to invest in your country with your
assistance.

NOTE: PLEASE FOR THE REASON OF OUR ASYLUM STATUS DO MAINTAIN ABSOLUTE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY WHILE WE ALSO PROMISE TO DO THE SAME. I ASSURE
YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE.

PLEASE READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM THE LINKS BELOW.
www1.zimbabwesituation.com
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm


Best Regards,
Mrs.Mary Benson